4204 Okeechobee Road
Fort Pierce, Fl. 34947
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Questions or Comments?
A growing body of research shows that successful parent involvement improves not only student behavior and attendance but also positively affects student achievement.
The evidence is consistent, positive, and convincing that families have a major influence on their children's achievement in school and throughout life.
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
Your child may be eligible to participate in the John M. McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program. This program was created to provide educational options to parents of disabled students. Find out if your child qualifies
- Exceptional Student Education Policies and Procedures (SP&P)
- Procedural Safeguards for Students who are Gifted (English)
- Salvaguards Procedimentales para Estudiantes Excepcionales Superdotados (Spanish)
- Procedural Safeguards for Students with Disabilities (English)
- Aviso de Salvaguardas Procedimentales para los Padres de Estudiantes con Discapacidades(Spanish)
- FCAT Accommodations for Students with Disabilities – Information for Parents (PDF)
- Acomodos para el FCAT de los estudiantes con discapacidades (PDF)
- DOE Publications
Autism Transition Tool Kit
The Autism Speaks Transition Tool Kit was created to serve as a guide to assist families on the journey from
adolescence to adulthood.
Download the Free Tool Kit
This survey is for all parents of children with disabilities with a current IEP in grades preschool to 12. Please note: the survey is NOT intended for parents of students in the gifted program with Educational Plans (EPs).
The FLDOE Parent Survey window is February 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013.
ARC of St. Lucie County
The ARC of St. Lucie County has been providing services to our community since 1954.
The multiagency network for students with or at-risk of emotional or behavorial disabilities More information